What are the benefits of Infant/Baby massage?
Regular routine of massage therapy for a baby promotes more integrated physiological, neurological and psychological development function. It can also help maintain a Baby’s health by improving the functioning of all systems of the body: Skeletal, Muscular, Digestive, Circulatory, Respiratory and Nervous.
– Aids in supporting good posture & balance
– Increase nutrient flow to bones
– Reduce muscle tension
– Increase the flow of blood and nutrients to muscles
– May relieve constipation
– May relieve gas
– Helps strengthen immune system
– May move and help eliminate toxins
held in the body
– Improve breathing pattern
– Help reduce respiratory problems
– Relieves tension in the chest, allow lungs to expand more fully
– Relax and calm baby
– Help baby to sleep